Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

'A' levels PW results tomorrow! D:
Kami-Sama, You got to bless me onegai!
I've thought it through and decided
that I shall not be a meanie.

I said I'll be effed up with CHA CHA
if CHA CHA gets higher marks than me, right?
However, if CHA CHA really did, it simply means
that God feels that CHA CHA deserves this.
So I shall leave everything in God's hands.

If He thinks that I deserve a mark thats
lousier than CHA CHA, I'll gladly accept it.

-end-


6:15 PM